Stoke City VS Millwall Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:59 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Stoke City VS Millwall 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 39 rounds, Stoke City got 14 wins, 13 draws, 12 losses and placed the 11 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Stoke City got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 39 rounds, Millwall got 13 wins, 16 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Millwall got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stoke City 0.95-0/0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1049 matches, the home team got 338 wins, 292 draws and 419 losses. Home win rate: 32.22%; Draw win rate: 27.84%; Away win rate: 39.94%; Home odds win rate: 43.95%; Away odds win rate: 56.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 505 matches, the home team got 199 wins, 159 draws and 147 losses. Home win rate: 39.41%; Draw win rate: 31.49%; Away win rate: 29.11%; Over odds win rate: 42.38%; Draw odds win rate: 9.31%; Under odds win rate: 48.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-2.99-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 game, the home team got 1 draw. Draw win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stoke City(42.9%), Draw(30.8%), Millwall(26.3%)