Rotherham United VS Wycombe Wanderers Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:59 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Rotherham United VS Wycombe Wanderers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 35 rounds, Rotherham United got 10 wins, 5 draws, 20 losses and placed the 22 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Rotherham United got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 39 rounds, Wycombe Wanderers got 7 wins, 9 draws, 23 losses and placed the 24 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Wycombe Wanderers got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rotherham United 1.13-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 907 matches, the home team got 442 wins, 239 draws and 226 losses. Home win rate: 48.73%; Draw win rate: 26.35%; Away win rate: 24.92%; Home odds win rate: 52.48%; Away odds win rate: 47.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2189 matches, the home team got 983 wins, 561 draws and 645 losses. Home win rate: 44.91%; Draw win rate: 25.63%; Away win rate: 29.47%; Over odds win rate: 45.73%; Draw odds win rate: 5.48%; Under odds win rate: 48.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.55-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 13 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 44.83%; Draw win rate: 34.48%; Away win rate: 20.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rotherham United(51.6%), Draw(26.0%), Wycombe Wanderers(22.5%)