Nottingham Forest VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:59 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Nottingham Forest VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 39 rounds, Nottingham Forest got 11 wins, 12 draws, 16 losses and placed the 16 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Nottingham Forest got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) got 14 wins, 11 draws, 13 losses and placed the 12 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nottingham Forest 1.13-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2840 matches, the home team got 1087 wins, 803 draws and 950 losses. Home win rate: 38.27%; Draw win rate: 28.27%; Away win rate: 33.45%; Home odds win rate: 38.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2462 matches, the home team got 1012 wins, 683 draws and 767 losses. Home win rate: 41.10%; Draw win rate: 27.74%; Away win rate: 31.15%; Over odds win rate: 43.42%; Draw odds win rate: 6.09%; Under odds win rate: 50.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-3.10-2.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 6 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nottingham Forest(37.3%), Draw(29.5%), Queens Park Rangers (QPR)(33.2%)