Sheffield Wednesday VS Cardiff City Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:36:59 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Sheffield Wednesday VS Cardiff City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Sheffield Wednesday got 10 wins, 8 draws, 20 losses and placed the 23 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Sheffield Wednesday got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 39 rounds, Cardiff City got 16 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 8 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Cardiff City got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sheffield Wednesday 0.95-0/-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1049 matches, the home team got 338 wins, 292 draws and 419 losses. Home win rate: 32.22%; Draw win rate: 27.84%; Away win rate: 39.94%; Home odds win rate: 43.95%; Away odds win rate: 56.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1925 matches, the home team got 814 wins, 559 draws and 552 losses. Home win rate: 42.29%; Draw win rate: 29.04%; Away win rate: 28.68%; Over odds win rate: 44.52%; Draw odds win rate: 6.60%; Under odds win rate: 48.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.15-2.27. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 17 wins, 19 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 26.56%; Draw win rate: 29.69%; Away win rate: 43.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sheffield Wednesday(28.5%), Draw(30.5%), Cardiff City(41.0%)