NEC Nijmegen VS SC Telstar Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:37:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- NEC Nijmegen VS SC Telstar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, NEC Nijmegen got 17 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NEC Nijmegen got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, SC Telstar got 10 wins, 7 draws, 14 losses and placed the 12 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, SC Telstar got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is NEC Nijmegen 0.88-0.5/1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 454 matches, the home team got 197 wins, 113 draws and 144 losses. Home win rate: 43.39%; Draw win rate: 24.89%; Away win rate: 31.72%; Home odds win rate: 55.73%; Away odds win rate: 44.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 64 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 14 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 46.88%; Draw win rate: 21.88%; Away win rate: 31.25%; Over odds win rate: 46.88%; Draw odds win rate: 7.81%; Under odds win rate: 45.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.65-3.75-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 16 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 17.86%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: NEC Nijmegen(57.6%), Draw(23.2%), SC Telstar(19.3%)