FC Utrecht (Youth) VS De Graafschap Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:37:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- FC Utrecht (Youth) VS De Graafschap 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, FC Utrecht (Youth) got 10 wins, 1 draw, 20 losses and placed the 16 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, FC Utrecht (Youth) got 5 wins, 1 draw and 14 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, De Graafschap got 20 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, De Graafschap got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Utrecht (Youth) 0.85--1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 507 matches, the home team got 252 wins, 101 draws and 154 losses. Home win rate: 49.70%; Draw win rate: 19.92%; Away win rate: 30.37%; Home odds win rate: 40.04%; Draw odds win rate: 24.06%; Away odds win rate: 35.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 826 matches, the home team got 395 wins, 161 draws and 270 losses. Home win rate: 47.82%; Draw win rate: 19.49%; Away win rate: 32.69%; Over odds win rate: 48.06%; Draw odds win rate: 4.12%; Under odds win rate: 47.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.90-1.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 game, the home team got 1 loss. Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Utrecht (Youth)(18.9%), Draw(22.7%), De Graafschap(58.4%)