SC Cambuur VS Excelsior SBV Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:37:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- SC Cambuur VS Excelsior SBV 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, SC Cambuur got 23 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, SC Cambuur got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Excelsior SBV got 11 wins, 5 draws, 15 losses and placed the 10 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Excelsior SBV got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Cambuur 1.05-1.5/2-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 140 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 17 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 60.71%; Draw win rate: 12.14%; Away win rate: 27.14%; Home odds win rate: 56.43%; Away odds win rate: 43.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 111 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 18 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 52.25%; Draw win rate: 16.22%; Away win rate: 31.53%; Over odds win rate: 46.85%; Draw odds win rate: 4.50%; Under odds win rate: 48.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Cambuur(74.0%), Draw(15.8%), Excelsior SBV(10.2%)