NAC Breda VS Go Ahead Eagles Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:37:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- NAC Breda VS Go Ahead Eagles 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, NAC Breda got 19 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NAC Breda got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Go Ahead Eagles got 17 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Go Ahead Eagles got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is NAC Breda 0.95-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1908 matches, the home team got 765 wins, 526 draws and 617 losses. Home win rate: 40.09%; Draw win rate: 27.57%; Away win rate: 32.34%; Home odds win rate: 42.45%; Away odds win rate: 57.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2070 matches, the home team got 865 wins, 500 draws and 705 losses. Home win rate: 41.79%; Draw win rate: 24.15%; Away win rate: 34.06%; Over odds win rate: 44.40%; Draw odds win rate: 5.36%; Under odds win rate: 50.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.21-3.30-2.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: NAC Breda(42.9%), Draw(27.6%), Go Ahead Eagles(29.5%)