Wellington Phoenix VS Melbourne City Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 05 Apr 2021 08:38:00 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia A-League -- Wellington Phoenix VS Melbourne City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Wellington Phoenix got 4 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Wellington Phoenix got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Melbourne City got 8 wins, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Melbourne City got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wellington Phoenix 1.00--0.5/-1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 749 matches, the home team got 317 wins, 194 draws and 238 losses. Home win rate: 42.32%; Draw win rate: 25.90%; Away win rate: 31.78%; Home odds win rate: 53.67%; Away odds win rate: 46.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 943 matches, the home team got 464 wins, 193 draws and 286 losses. Home win rate: 49.20%; Draw win rate: 20.47%; Away win rate: 30.33%; Over odds win rate: 47.72%; Draw odds win rate: 5.20%; Under odds win rate: 47.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.80-1.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wellington Phoenix(19.3%), Draw(23.5%), Melbourne City(57.2%)