Red Star Waasland VS Sint-Truidense Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 06 Apr 2021 08:47:36 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Red Star Waasland VS Sint-Truidense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Red Star Waasland got 7 wins, 7 draws, 17 losses and placed the 18 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Red Star Waasland got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Sint-Truidense got 9 wins, 8 draws, 14 losses and placed the 15 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Sint-Truidense got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Red Star Waasland 0.94-0/-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1129 matches, the home team got 458 wins, 332 draws and 339 losses. Home win rate: 40.57%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 30.03%; Home odds win rate: 44.11%; Away odds win rate: 55.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5317 matches, the home team got 2326 wins, 1441 draws and 1550 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 27.10%; Away win rate: 29.15%; Over odds win rate: 44.76%; Draw odds win rate: 6.38%; Under odds win rate: 48.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.99-3.20-2.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 8 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 34.78%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 39.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Red Star Waasland(29.8%), Draw(27.4%), Sint-Truidense(42.9%)