Aarau VS Winterthur Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 06 Apr 2021 08:47:36 GMT        

Match Time:

Switzerland Cup -- Aarau VS Winterthur 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Aarau got 12 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the Swiss Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Aarau got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Winterthur got 9 wins, 8 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Swiss Challenge League. In the last 20 games, Winterthur got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aarau 1.00-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2192 matches, the home team got 775 wins, 570 draws and 847 losses. Home win rate: 35.36%; Draw win rate: 26.00%; Away win rate: 38.64%; Home odds win rate: 50.32%; Away odds win rate: 49.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5410 matches, the home team got 2467 wins, 1222 draws and 1721 losses. Home win rate: 45.60%; Draw win rate: 22.59%; Away win rate: 31.81%; Over odds win rate: 47.19%; Draw odds win rate: 5.45%; Under odds win rate: 47.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.35-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 20 wins, 12 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 54.05%; Draw win rate: 32.43%; Away win rate: 13.51%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aarau(45.1%), Draw(25.2%), Winterthur(29.7%)