Deportivo Pereira VS Dep.Independiente Medellin Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 06 Apr 2021 08:48:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Deportivo Pereira VS Dep.Independiente Medellin 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Deportivo Pereira got 1 win, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 18 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Pereira got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Dep.Independiente Medellin got 6 wins, 7 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Dep.Independiente Medellin got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Pereira 0.84-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4141 matches, the home team got 1717 wins, 1177 draws and 1247 losses. Home win rate: 41.46%; Draw win rate: 28.42%; Away win rate: 30.11%; Home odds win rate: 43.69%; Away odds win rate: 56.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1788 matches, the home team got 752 wins, 526 draws and 510 losses. Home win rate: 42.06%; Draw win rate: 29.42%; Away win rate: 28.52%; Over odds win rate: 42.23%; Draw odds win rate: 6.66%; Under odds win rate: 51.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.77-3.05-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Pereira(28.7%), Draw(30.9%), Dep.Independiente Medellin(40.4%)