Alianza Petrolera VS Independiente Santa Fe Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 06 Apr 2021 08:48:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Alianza Petrolera VS Independiente Santa Fe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Alianza Petrolera got 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 19 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Alianza Petrolera got 0 wins, 6 draws and 14 losses. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Independiente Santa Fe got 7 wins, 6 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Independiente Santa Fe got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alianza Petrolera 1.04--0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3693 matches, the home team got 1664 wins, 1016 draws and 1013 losses. Home win rate: 45.06%; Draw win rate: 27.51%; Away win rate: 27.43%; Home odds win rate: 47.09%; Away odds win rate: 52.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1432 matches, the home team got 586 wins, 460 draws and 386 losses. Home win rate: 40.92%; Draw win rate: 32.12%; Away win rate: 26.96%; Over odds win rate: 43.16%; Draw odds win rate: 9.78%; Under odds win rate: 47.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.90-3.25-1.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alianza Petrolera(19.4%), Draw(28.7%), Independiente Santa Fe(51.9%)