Melaka VS Pulau Pinang Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 06 Apr 2021 08:48:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Liga Super Malaysia -- Melaka VS Pulau Pinang 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Melaka got 1 win, 4 draws, 1 loss and placed the 8 of the Liga Super Malaysia. In the last 20 games, Melaka got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Pulau Pinang got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss and placed the 4 of the Liga Super Malaysia. In the last 20 games, Pulau Pinang got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Melaka(37.6%), Draw(27.1%), Pulau Pinang(35.3%)