Yokohama FC VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:45:12 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Yokohama FC VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Yokohama FC got 1 draw, 6 losses and placed the 19 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Yokohama FC got 3 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 3 wins, 4 draws and placed the 7 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 3 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Yokohama FC 0.88--0.5/-1-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 519 matches, the home team got 242 wins, 120 draws and 157 losses. Home win rate: 46.63%; Draw win rate: 23.12%; Away win rate: 30.25%; Home odds win rate: 58.19%; Away odds win rate: 41.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 952 matches, the home team got 415 wins, 256 draws and 281 losses. Home win rate: 43.59%; Draw win rate: 26.89%; Away win rate: 29.52%; Over odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 48.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.55-1.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 11.76%; Draw win rate: 11.76%; Away win rate: 76.47%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Yokohama FC(17.6%), Draw(23.6%), Hiroshima Sanfrecce(58.8%)