FC Tokyo VS Consadole Sapporo Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:45:12 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- FC Tokyo VS Consadole Sapporo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, FC Tokyo got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss and placed the 8 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Consadole Sapporo got 2 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Consadole Sapporo got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Tokyo 0.93-0/0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 472 matches, the home team got 176 wins, 135 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 37.29%; Draw win rate: 28.60%; Away win rate: 34.11%; Home odds win rate: 43.64%; Away odds win rate: 56.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1009 matches, the home team got 405 wins, 302 draws and 302 losses. Home win rate: 40.14%; Draw win rate: 29.93%; Away win rate: 29.93%; Over odds win rate: 41.13%; Draw odds win rate: 5.45%; Under odds win rate: 53.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-3.25-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 123 games, the home team got 50 wins, 29 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 40.65%; Draw win rate: 23.58%; Away win rate: 35.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Tokyo(36.4%), Draw(27.7%), Consadole Sapporo(35.9%)