Shimizu S-Pulse VS Urawa Red Diamonds Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:45:12 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Shimizu S-Pulse VS Urawa Red Diamonds 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Shimizu S-Pulse got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shimizu S-Pulse got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Urawa Red Diamonds got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shimizu S-Pulse 0.89-0-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 381 matches, the home team got 131 wins, 120 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 34.38%; Draw win rate: 31.50%; Away win rate: 34.12%; Home odds win rate: 34.38%; Draw odds win rate: 31.50%; Away odds win rate: 34.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1009 matches, the home team got 405 wins, 302 draws and 302 losses. Home win rate: 40.14%; Draw win rate: 29.93%; Away win rate: 29.93%; Over odds win rate: 41.13%; Draw odds win rate: 5.45%; Under odds win rate: 53.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.53-3.15-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 19 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 52.78%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shimizu S-Pulse(36.8%), Draw(28.7%), Urawa Red Diamonds(34.5%)