Tokushima Vortis VS Vegalta Sendai Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:45:12 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Tokushima Vortis VS Vegalta Sendai 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Tokushima Vortis got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Tokushima Vortis got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Vegalta Sendai got 0 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 20 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Vegalta Sendai got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tokushima Vortis 1.06-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 822 matches, the home team got 350 wins, 246 draws and 226 losses. Home win rate: 42.58%; Draw win rate: 29.93%; Away win rate: 27.49%; Home odds win rate: 47.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.16-2.5-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 656 matches, the home team got 269 wins, 183 draws and 204 losses. Home win rate: 41.01%; Draw win rate: 27.90%; Away win rate: 31.10%; Over odds win rate: 42.84%; Draw odds win rate: 8.69%; Under odds win rate: 48.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.30-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 219 games, the home team got 112 wins, 49 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 51.14%; Draw win rate: 22.37%; Away win rate: 26.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tokushima Vortis(46.4%), Draw(27.4%), Vegalta Sendai(26.2%)