Al Wehda(UAE) VS Al Zawraa Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:45:12 GMT        

 

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Al Wehda(UAE) VS Al Zawraa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Al Wehda(UAE) got 9 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the UAE Pro-League. In the last 20 games, Al Wehda(UAE) got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Al Zawraa got 12 wins, 12 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Iraqi Premier League. In the last 20 games, Al Zawraa got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 50.0%.