Jeju United VS Gangwon FC Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:46:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Korea League -- Jeju United VS Gangwon FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Jeju United got 1 win, 5 draws, 1 loss and placed the 6 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Jeju United got 12 wins, 7 draws and 1 loss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Gangwon FC got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Gangwon FC got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Jeju United 0.96-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1449 matches, the home team got 526 wins, 429 draws and 494 losses. Home win rate: 36.30%; Draw win rate: 29.61%; Away win rate: 34.09%; Home odds win rate: 40.92%; Away odds win rate: 59.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4215 matches, the home team got 1742 wins, 1207 draws and 1266 losses. Home win rate: 41.33%; Draw win rate: 28.64%; Away win rate: 30.04%; Over odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 7.07%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.10-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 180 games, the home team got 68 wins, 58 draws and 54 losses. Home win rate: 37.78%; Draw win rate: 32.22%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Jeju United(42.9%), Draw(29.5%), Gangwon FC(27.6%)