Gwangju Football Club VS Suwon City Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:46:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Korea League -- Gwangju Football Club VS Suwon City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Gwangju Football Club got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Gwangju Football Club got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Suwon City got 1 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Suwon City got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gwangju Football Club 0.97-0/0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1656 matches, the home team got 721 wins, 437 draws and 498 losses. Home win rate: 43.54%; Draw win rate: 26.39%; Away win rate: 30.07%; Home odds win rate: 43.96%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3850 matches, the home team got 1605 wins, 1189 draws and 1056 losses. Home win rate: 41.69%; Draw win rate: 30.88%; Away win rate: 27.43%; Over odds win rate: 43.53%; Draw odds win rate: 6.83%; Under odds win rate: 49.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.10-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 95 games, the home team got 43 wins, 23 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 45.26%; Draw win rate: 24.21%; Away win rate: 30.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gwangju Football Club(38.1%), Draw(29.6%), Suwon City(32.3%)