Linfield FC VS Coleraine Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:46:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Northern Ireland Premier League -- Linfield FC VS Coleraine 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Linfield FC got 20 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 1 of the Northern Ireland Premier League. In the last 20 games, Linfield FC got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Coleraine got 16 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Northern Ireland Premier League. In the last 20 games, Coleraine got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Linfield FC 0.96-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 233 matches, the home team got 115 wins, 51 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 49.36%; Draw win rate: 21.89%; Away win rate: 28.76%; Home odds win rate: 51.93%; Away odds win rate: 48.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 95 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 29 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 30.53%; Away win rate: 29.47%; Over odds win rate: 42.11%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 52.63%.

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Linfield FC(51.5%), Draw(25.9%), Coleraine(22.6%)