Alania Vladikavkaz VS Fakel Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:46:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Russian National Football League -- Alania Vladikavkaz VS Fakel 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Alania Vladikavkaz got 17 wins, 9 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Alania Vladikavkaz got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Fakel got 13 wins, 11 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Fakel got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 63.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alania Vladikavkaz 0.85-0/0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1863 matches, the home team got 638 wins, 505 draws and 720 losses. Home win rate: 34.25%; Draw win rate: 27.11%; Away win rate: 38.65%; Home odds win rate: 41.76%; Away odds win rate: 58.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5406 matches, the home team got 2271 wins, 1625 draws and 1510 losses. Home win rate: 42.01%; Draw win rate: 30.06%; Away win rate: 27.93%; Over odds win rate: 43.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.79%; Under odds win rate: 50.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.17-3.20-2.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 4 wins and 2 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alania Vladikavkaz(44.1%), Draw(27.4%), Fakel(28.5%)