Gazovik Orenburg VS FK Chayka K-SR Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:46:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Russian National Football League -- Gazovik Orenburg VS FK Chayka K-SR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Gazovik Orenburg got 20 wins, 10 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Gazovik Orenburg got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, FK Chayka K-SR got 12 wins, 10 draws, 12 losses and placed the 13 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, FK Chayka K-SR got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gazovik Orenburg 0.89-1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1082 matches, the home team got 642 wins, 236 draws and 204 losses. Home win rate: 59.33%; Draw win rate: 21.81%; Away win rate: 18.85%; Home odds win rate: 36.97%; Draw odds win rate: 24.68%; Away odds win rate: 38.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1600 matches, the home team got 715 wins, 433 draws and 452 losses. Home win rate: 44.69%; Draw win rate: 27.06%; Away win rate: 28.25%; Over odds win rate: 45.38%; Draw odds win rate: 7.50%; Under odds win rate: 47.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-4.00-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 109 games, the home team got 70 wins, 28 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 64.22%; Draw win rate: 25.69%; Away win rate: 10.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gazovik Orenburg(60.7%), Draw(23.7%), FK Chayka K-SR(15.6%)