Dinamo Briansk VS Torpedo moskva Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:46:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Russian National Football League -- Dinamo Briansk VS Torpedo moskva 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Dinamo Briansk got 9 wins, 4 draws, 21 losses and placed the 19 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Briansk got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Torpedo moskva got 18 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Torpedo moskva got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 10.0%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dinamo Briansk 0.94--1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1378 matches, the home team got 808 wins, 288 draws and 282 losses. Home win rate: 58.64%; Draw win rate: 20.90%; Away win rate: 20.46%; Home odds win rate: 33.89%; Draw odds win rate: 26.85%; Away odds win rate: 39.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4147 matches, the home team got 1756 wins, 1250 draws and 1141 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 27.51%; Over odds win rate: 44.18%; Draw odds win rate: 7.28%; Under odds win rate: 48.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.40-3.90-1.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 1 win, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 11.11%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dinamo Briansk(12.4%), Draw(24.4%), Torpedo moskva(63.1%)