FK Nizhny Novgorod VS Veles Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:46:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Russian National Football League -- FK Nizhny Novgorod VS Veles 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, FK Nizhny Novgorod got 22 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 2 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, FK Nizhny Novgorod got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Veles got 15 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Veles got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Nizhny Novgorod 0.87-0.5/1-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 348 matches, the home team got 162 wins, 75 draws and 111 losses. Home win rate: 46.55%; Draw win rate: 21.55%; Away win rate: 31.90%; Home odds win rate: 57.18%; Away odds win rate: 42.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2/2.5-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 181 matches, the home team got 65 wins, 49 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 35.91%; Draw win rate: 27.07%; Away win rate: 37.02%; Over odds win rate: 38.12%; Draw odds win rate: 8.84%; Under odds win rate: 53.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.64-3.65-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 90 games, the home team got 56 wins, 20 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 62.22%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 15.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Nizhny Novgorod(56.8%), Draw(25.6%), Veles(17.6%)