FK Sochi VS Lokomotiv Moscow Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:47:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Cup -- FK Sochi VS Lokomotiv Moscow 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, FK Sochi got 11 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Sochi got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Lokomotiv Moscow got 13 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Lokomotiv Moscow got 5 wins, 1 draw and 14 losses. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Sochi 1.08-0-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 355 matches, the home team got 101 wins, 108 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 28.45%; Draw win rate: 30.42%; Away win rate: 41.13%; Home odds win rate: 28.45%; Draw odds win rate: 30.42%; Away odds win rate: 41.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5406 matches, the home team got 2271 wins, 1625 draws and 1510 losses. Home win rate: 42.01%; Draw win rate: 30.06%; Away win rate: 27.93%; Over odds win rate: 43.04%; Draw odds win rate: 6.79%; Under odds win rate: 50.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-3.10-2.32. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 22 wins, 21 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 34.38%; Draw win rate: 32.81%; Away win rate: 32.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Sochi(35.7%), Draw(28.9%), Lokomotiv Moscow(35.4%)