Sydney FC VS Perth Glory Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:47:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia A-League -- Sydney FC VS Perth Glory 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Sydney FC got 6 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Sydney FC got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Perth Glory got 5 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Perth Glory got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sydney FC 1.02-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2181 matches, the home team got 970 wins, 626 draws and 585 losses. Home win rate: 44.48%; Draw win rate: 28.70%; Away win rate: 26.82%; Home odds win rate: 48.14%; Away odds win rate: 51.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5/3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1185 matches, the home team got 594 wins, 268 draws and 323 losses. Home win rate: 50.13%; Draw win rate: 22.62%; Away win rate: 27.26%; Over odds win rate: 48.35%; Draw odds win rate: 5.49%; Under odds win rate: 46.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.01-3.50-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 6 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 8.33%; Away win rate: 41.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sydney FC(59.9%), Draw(22.4%), Perth Glory(17.8%)