CD Olimpia VS Club America Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 08 Apr 2021 08:36:19 GMT        

Match Time:

CONCACAF Champions League -- CD Olimpia VS Club America 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, CD Olimpia got 7 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Honduras. In the last 20 games, CD Olimpia got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Club America got 11 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Club America got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CD Olimpia 0.88-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 943 matches, the home team got 367 wins, 248 draws and 328 losses. Home win rate: 38.92%; Draw win rate: 26.30%; Away win rate: 34.78%; Home odds win rate: 43.27%; Away odds win rate: 56.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1350 matches, the home team got 583 wins, 394 draws and 373 losses. Home win rate: 43.19%; Draw win rate: 29.19%; Away win rate: 27.63%; Over odds win rate: 45.26%; Draw odds win rate: 5.85%; Under odds win rate: 48.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.79-3.15-2.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 45.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 35.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CD Olimpia(27.7%), Draw(28.6%), Club America(43.7%)