St. Gallen VS Young Boys Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 08 Apr 2021 08:36:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Switzerland Cup -- St. Gallen VS Young Boys 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, St. Gallen got 8 wins, 9 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, St. Gallen got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Young Boys got 17 wins, 9 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Young Boys got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is St. Gallen 1.00--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1854 matches, the home team got 799 wins, 457 draws and 598 losses. Home win rate: 43.10%; Draw win rate: 24.65%; Away win rate: 32.25%; Home odds win rate: 51.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 339 matches, the home team got 169 wins, 69 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 49.85%; Draw win rate: 20.35%; Away win rate: 29.79%; Over odds win rate: 49.56%; Draw odds win rate: 5.31%; Under odds win rate: 45.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.50-3.50-1.89. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 23.08%; Draw win rate: 7.69%; Away win rate: 69.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St. Gallen(26.2%), Draw(25.1%), Young Boys(48.8%)