CLB TPHCM VS Song Lam Nghe An Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 08 Apr 2021 08:36:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Vietnamese professional league -- CLB TPHCM VS Song Lam Nghe An 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, CLB TPHCM got 2 wins, 0 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the Vietnamese professional league. In the last 20 games, CLB TPHCM got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Song Lam Nghe An got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Vietnamese professional league. In the last 20 games, Song Lam Nghe An got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CLB TPHCM --. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is --. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CLB TPHCM(46.8%), Draw(26.8%), Song Lam Nghe An(26.4%)