Krylya Sovetov VS Dynamo Moscow Match Analysis

Posted Thu, 08 Apr 2021 08:36:19 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Cup -- Krylya Sovetov VS Dynamo Moscow 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Krylya Sovetov got 25 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Krylya Sovetov got 18 wins, 2 draws and 0 losss. The win rate is 90.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 61.5%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Dynamo Moscow got 13 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dynamo Moscow got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Krylya Sovetov 0.80-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3075 matches, the home team got 1053 wins, 864 draws and 1158 losses. Home win rate: 34.24%; Draw win rate: 28.10%; Away win rate: 37.66%; Home odds win rate: 40.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5107 matches, the home team got 2217 wins, 1444 draws and 1446 losses. Home win rate: 43.41%; Draw win rate: 28.27%; Away win rate: 28.31%; Over odds win rate: 43.27%; Draw odds win rate: 7.81%; Under odds win rate: 48.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.63-3.20-2.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 12 wins, 10 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 45.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Krylya Sovetov(30.9%), Draw(28.6%), Dynamo Moscow(40.6%)