You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bastia VS Quevilly Match Analysis

FRA D3Bastia VS Quevilly Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 11 Jan 2021 09:30:03 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 3 -- Bastia VS Quevilly 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Bastia got 8 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Bastia got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Quevilly got 9 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Quevilly got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bastia 0.80-0/0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 659 matches, the home team got 230 wins, 185 draws and 244 losses. Home win rate: 34.90%; Draw win rate: 28.07%; Away win rate: 37.03%; Home odds win rate: 41.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 775 matches, the home team got 318 wins, 259 draws and 198 losses. Home win rate: 41.03%; Draw win rate: 33.42%; Away win rate: 25.55%; Over odds win rate: 42.71%; Draw odds win rate: 6.19%; Under odds win rate: 51.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.06-3.15-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 115 games, the home team got 46 wins, 34 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 29.57%; Away win rate: 30.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bastia(45.6%), Draw(29.7%), Quevilly(24.7%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.