You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bayer Leverkusen VS Eintracht Frankfurt Match Analysis

GERCBayer Leverkusen VS Eintracht Frankfurt Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:02:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Cup -- Bayer Leverkusen VS Eintracht Frankfurt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Bayer Leverkusen got 8 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Bayer Leverkusen got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Eintracht Frankfurt got 5 wins, 8 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Frankfurt got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bayer Leverkusen 0.84-0.5/1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 536 matches, the home team got 300 wins, 132 draws and 104 losses. Home win rate: 55.97%; Draw win rate: 24.63%; Away win rate: 19.40%; Home odds win rate: 56.72%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 921 matches, the home team got 452 wins, 189 draws and 280 losses. Home win rate: 49.08%; Draw win rate: 20.52%; Away win rate: 30.40%; Over odds win rate: 47.34%; Draw odds win rate: 5.10%; Under odds win rate: 47.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.64-3.85-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bayer Leverkusen(52.7%), Draw(24.2%), Eintracht Frankfurt(23.1%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.