You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Besiktas JK VS Caykur Rizespor Match Analysis

TUR CupBesiktas JK VS Caykur Rizespor Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:17:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Besiktas JK VS Caykur Rizespor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Besiktas JK got 11 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Besiktas JK got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Caykur Rizespor got 5 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 15 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Caykur Rizespor got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Besiktas JK 1.06-1.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 102 matches, the home team got 61 wins, 15 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 59.80%; Draw win rate: 14.71%; Away win rate: 25.49%; Home odds win rate: 48.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2809 matches, the home team got 1265 wins, 587 draws and 957 losses. Home win rate: 45.03%; Draw win rate: 20.90%; Away win rate: 34.07%; Over odds win rate: 46.89%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 47.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.36-4.70-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 41 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 75.93%; Draw win rate: 18.52%; Away win rate: 5.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Besiktas JK(68.1%), Draw(19.3%), Caykur Rizespor(12.6%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.