You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bournemouth AFC VS Reading Match Analysis

ENG LCHBournemouth AFC VS Reading Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:12 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Bournemouth AFC VS Reading 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Bournemouth AFC got 5 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss and placed the 4 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Bournemouth AFC got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Reading got 7 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Reading got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bournemouth AFC 0.88-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 937 matches, the home team got 417 wins, 256 draws and 264 losses. Home win rate: 44.50%; Draw win rate: 27.32%; Away win rate: 28.18%; Home odds win rate: 50.80%; Away odds win rate: 49.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1049 matches, the home team got 474 wins, 271 draws and 304 losses. Home win rate: 45.19%; Draw win rate: 25.83%; Away win rate: 28.98%; Over odds win rate: 46.43%; Draw odds win rate: 6.77%; Under odds win rate: 46.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.87-3.40-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 83 games, the home team got 46 wins, 19 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 55.42%; Draw win rate: 22.89%; Away win rate: 21.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bournemouth AFC(55.1%), Draw(25.7%), Reading(19.2%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.