You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Brescia VS Venezia Match Analysis

ITA D2Brescia VS Venezia Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:05:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Brescia VS Venezia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Brescia got 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Brescia got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Venezia got 4 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Venezia got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brescia 0.88-0/0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1272 matches, the home team got 484 wins, 351 draws and 437 losses. Home win rate: 38.05%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 34.36%; Home odds win rate: 44.97%; Away odds win rate: 55.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1563 matches, the home team got 658 wins, 445 draws and 460 losses. Home win rate: 42.10%; Draw win rate: 28.47%; Away win rate: 29.43%; Over odds win rate: 44.66%; Draw odds win rate: 5.95%; Under odds win rate: 49.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.14-3.20-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 129 games, the home team got 54 wins, 36 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 41.86%; Draw win rate: 27.91%; Away win rate: 30.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brescia(42.2%), Draw(29.2%), Venezia(28.6%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.