You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bristol City VS Derby County Match Analysis

ENG LCHBristol City VS Derby County Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:12 GMT        

Match Time:

England Championship -- Bristol City VS Derby County 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Bristol City got 6 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Bristol City got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Derby County got 1 win, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 24 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Derby County got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bristol City 1.04-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1415 matches, the home team got 576 wins, 398 draws and 441 losses. Home win rate: 40.71%; Draw win rate: 28.13%; Away win rate: 31.17%; Home odds win rate: 42.69%; Away odds win rate: 57.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1468 matches, the home team got 644 wins, 349 draws and 475 losses. Home win rate: 43.87%; Draw win rate: 23.77%; Away win rate: 32.36%; Over odds win rate: 46.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.72%; Under odds win rate: 47.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.32-3.25-2.94. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 7 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 29.41%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bristol City(40.9%), Draw(28.8%), Derby County(30.3%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.