You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bursaspor VS Antalyaspor Match Analysis

TUR CupBursaspor VS Antalyaspor Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:30:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Bursaspor VS Antalyaspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Bursaspor got 8 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Turkey 2 Ligi A. In the last 20 games, Bursaspor got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Antalyaspor got 6 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Antalyaspor got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bursaspor 1.00-0/-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2545 matches, the home team got 880 wins, 721 draws and 944 losses. Home win rate: 34.58%; Draw win rate: 28.33%; Away win rate: 37.09%; Home odds win rate: 43.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 553 matches, the home team got 243 wins, 128 draws and 182 losses. Home win rate: 43.94%; Draw win rate: 23.15%; Away win rate: 32.91%; Over odds win rate: 47.20%; Draw odds win rate: 4.16%; Under odds win rate: 48.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.90-3.25-2.14. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 3 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 27.27%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 54.55%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bursaspor(30.5%), Draw(27.0%), Antalyaspor(42.6%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.