You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CSKA Moscow VS FK Sochi Match Analysis

RUS PRCSKA Moscow VS FK Sochi Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:49:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Premier League -- CSKA Moscow VS FK Sochi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, CSKA Moscow got 10 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, CSKA Moscow got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, FK Sochi got 6 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Sochi got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CSKA Moscow 0.87-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 513 matches, the home team got 310 wins, 103 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 60.43%; Draw win rate: 20.08%; Away win rate: 19.49%; Home odds win rate: 33.92%; Draw odds win rate: 29.43%; Away odds win rate: 36.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5392 matches, the home team got 2290 wins, 1471 draws and 1631 losses. Home win rate: 42.47%; Draw win rate: 27.28%; Away win rate: 30.25%; Over odds win rate: 44.27%; Draw odds win rate: 6.68%; Under odds win rate: 49.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-4.20-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 23 wins, 12 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 60.53%; Draw win rate: 31.58%; Away win rate: 7.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CSKA Moscow(62.5%), Draw(22.7%), FK Sochi(14.8%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.