You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CA Huracan VS Velez Sarsfield Match Analysis

ARG D1CA Huracan VS Velez Sarsfield Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:05:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- CA Huracan VS Velez Sarsfield 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, CA Huracan got 2 wins, 1 draw, and placed the 1 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, CA Huracan got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Velez Sarsfield got 1 win, 2 draws, and placed the 2 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Velez Sarsfield got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CA Huracan(32.1%), Draw(29.1%), Velez Sarsfield(38.8%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.