You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ceara VS Internacional RS Match Analysis

BRA D1Ceara VS Internacional RS Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Thu, 07 Jan 2021 09:06:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Ceara VS Internacional RS 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Ceara got 9 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Ceara got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Internacional RS got 13 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Internacional RS got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ceara 0.90-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 856 matches, the home team got 283 wins, 267 draws and 306 losses. Home win rate: 33.06%; Draw win rate: 31.19%; Away win rate: 35.75%; Home odds win rate: 33.06%; Draw odds win rate: 31.19%; Away odds win rate: 35.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 325 matches, the home team got 128 wins, 97 draws and 100 losses. Home win rate: 39.38%; Draw win rate: 29.85%; Away win rate: 30.77%; Over odds win rate: 40.31%; Draw odds win rate: 6.77%; Under odds win rate: 52.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.62-2.96-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ceara(35.5%), Draw(30.2%), Internacional RS(34.2%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.