You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chamois Niortais VS USL Dunkerque Match Analysis

FRA D2Chamois Niortais VS USL Dunkerque Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:01:56 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Chamois Niortais VS USL Dunkerque 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Chamois Niortais got 5 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chamois Niortais got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, USL Dunkerque got 4 wins, 1 draw, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, USL Dunkerque got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chamois Niortais 0.84-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 755 matches, the home team got 273 wins, 232 draws and 250 losses. Home win rate: 36.16%; Draw win rate: 30.73%; Away win rate: 33.11%; Home odds win rate: 36.16%; Draw odds win rate: 30.73%; Away odds win rate: 33.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1863 matches, the home team got 793 wins, 537 draws and 533 losses. Home win rate: 42.57%; Draw win rate: 28.82%; Away win rate: 28.61%; Over odds win rate: 44.82%; Draw odds win rate: 6.44%; Under odds win rate: 48.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.05-2.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 17 wins, 12 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 34.69%; Draw win rate: 24.49%; Away win rate: 40.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chamois Niortais(39.9%), Draw(30.9%), USL Dunkerque(29.3%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.