You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Charleroi VS KAA Gent Match Analysis

BEL D1Charleroi VS KAA Gent Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sun, 22 Nov 2020 09:49:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Belgian Pro League -- Charleroi VS KAA Gent 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Charleroi got 7 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Charleroi got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, KAA Gent got 4 wins, 1 draw, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, KAA Gent got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Charleroi 1.01-0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 163 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 48 draws and 40 losses. Home win rate: 46.01%; Draw win rate: 29.45%; Away win rate: 24.54%; Home odds win rate: 46.63%; Away odds win rate: 53.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 261 matches, the home team got 108 wins, 59 draws and 94 losses. Home win rate: 41.38%; Draw win rate: 22.61%; Away win rate: 36.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.59%; Draw odds win rate: 7.28%; Under odds win rate: 47.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.45-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 13 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 19.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Charleroi(45.8%), Draw(27.5%), KAA Gent(26.7%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.