You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Charlton Athletic VS Rochdale Match Analysis

ENG L1Charlton Athletic VS Rochdale Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:02:50 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Charlton Athletic VS Rochdale 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Charlton Athletic got 9 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Charlton Athletic got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Rochdale got 5 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Rochdale got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Charlton Athletic 1.00-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1072 matches, the home team got 490 wins, 275 draws and 307 losses. Home win rate: 45.71%; Draw win rate: 25.65%; Away win rate: 28.64%; Home odds win rate: 53.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2030 matches, the home team got 847 wins, 487 draws and 696 losses. Home win rate: 41.72%; Draw win rate: 23.99%; Away win rate: 34.29%; Over odds win rate: 44.48%; Draw odds win rate: 5.42%; Under odds win rate: 50.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-3.60-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 24 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 68.57%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 8.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Charlton Athletic(52.5%), Draw(26.1%), Rochdale(21.3%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.