You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chindia Targoviste VS Politehnica Iasi Match Analysis

ROM D1Chindia Targoviste VS Politehnica Iasi Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:19:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Chindia Targoviste VS Politehnica Iasi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Chindia Targoviste got 5 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Chindia Targoviste got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 15.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Politehnica Iasi got 4 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 15 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Politehnica Iasi got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chindia Targoviste 0.83-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 539 matches, the home team got 236 wins, 135 draws and 168 losses. Home win rate: 43.78%; Draw win rate: 25.05%; Away win rate: 31.17%; Home odds win rate: 44.16%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 119 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 39 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 36.13%; Draw win rate: 32.77%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Over odds win rate: 37.82%; Draw odds win rate: 5.04%; Under odds win rate: 57.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.00-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 31.82%; Away win rate: 31.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chindia Targoviste(43.1%), Draw(29.7%), Politehnica Iasi(27.2%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.