You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cittadella VS Empoli Match Analysis

ITA D2Cittadella VS Empoli Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:05:59 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Cittadella VS Empoli 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Cittadella got 3 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cittadella got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Empoli got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Empoli got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cittadella 0.86-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 361 matches, the home team got 134 wins, 108 draws and 119 losses. Home win rate: 37.12%; Draw win rate: 29.92%; Away win rate: 32.96%; Home odds win rate: 37.12%; Draw odds win rate: 29.92%; Away odds win rate: 32.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1084 matches, the home team got 450 wins, 293 draws and 341 losses. Home win rate: 41.51%; Draw win rate: 27.03%; Away win rate: 31.46%; Over odds win rate: 46.40%; Draw odds win rate: 5.63%; Under odds win rate: 47.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-3.05-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 22 wins, 8 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 41.51%; Draw win rate: 15.09%; Away win rate: 43.40%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cittadella(38.2%), Draw(30.1%), Empoli(31.8%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.