You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Clermont VS Grenoble Match Analysis

FRA D2Clermont VS Grenoble Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Tue, 05 Jan 2021 08:51:34 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Clermont VS Grenoble 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Clermont got 8 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Clermont got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Grenoble got 10 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Grenoble got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Clermont 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2771 matches, the home team got 1146 wins, 812 draws and 813 losses. Home win rate: 41.36%; Draw win rate: 29.30%; Away win rate: 29.34%; Home odds win rate: 43.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 931 matches, the home team got 418 wins, 254 draws and 259 losses. Home win rate: 44.90%; Draw win rate: 27.28%; Away win rate: 27.82%; Over odds win rate: 45.65%; Draw odds win rate: 6.55%; Under odds win rate: 47.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.23-3.00-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 5 wins, 8 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 35.71%; Draw win rate: 57.14%; Away win rate: 7.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Clermont(44.5%), Draw(30.7%), Grenoble(24.8%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.