You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Columbus Crew VS New York Red Bulls Match Analysis

MLSColumbus Crew VS New York Red Bulls Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:02:55 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Major League Soccer -- Columbus Crew VS New York Red Bulls 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Columbus Crew got 12 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Columbus Crew got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, New York Red Bulls got 9 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New York Red Bulls got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Columbus Crew 1.06-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 802 matches, the home team got 339 wins, 241 draws and 222 losses. Home win rate: 42.27%; Draw win rate: 30.05%; Away win rate: 27.68%; Home odds win rate: 47.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2676 matches, the home team got 1219 wins, 639 draws and 818 losses. Home win rate: 45.55%; Draw win rate: 23.88%; Away win rate: 30.57%; Over odds win rate: 45.78%; Draw odds win rate: 6.43%; Under odds win rate: 47.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.50-3.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Columbus Crew(49.2%), Draw(25.3%), New York Red Bulls(25.6%)

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.