You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Coquimbo Unido VS Union La Calera Match Analysis

CHI D1Coquimbo Unido VS Union La Calera Match Analysis

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Sat, 21 Nov 2020 10:04:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Chile -- Coquimbo Unido VS Union La Calera 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Coquimbo Unido got 6 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 15 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Coquimbo Unido got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Union La Calera got 12 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Union La Calera got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coquimbo Unido 0.85--0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1468 matches, the home team got 632 wins, 362 draws and 474 losses. Home win rate: 43.05%; Draw win rate: 24.66%; Away win rate: 32.29%; Home odds win rate: 50.75%; Away odds win rate: 49.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 823 matches, the home team got 329 wins, 217 draws and 277 losses. Home win rate: 39.98%; Draw win rate: 26.37%; Away win rate: 33.66%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.10%; Under odds win rate: 51.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.20-3.35-2.04. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 6 wins, 7 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 19.44%; Away win rate: 63.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coquimbo Unido(26.6%), Draw(26.4%), Union La Calera(47.0%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] What a Beautiful Woman Allison Mason [Pic] See Kalyssa Alynn in Bikini
    [Pic]Hottest Babes And Sexy Girls In Bikinis You Will Find Today [Pic] Sexy & Lovely Girl---Vita Sidorkina

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.